Episode 11: CTO of CaseStack on what Blockchain can do for logistics and supply chain
With Guest Speaker: Guillermo Pardon, CTO of CaseStack
Priyanka talks to the Chief Technology Officer of CaseStack. He has been at CaseStack for over 17 years and in technology for over 20 years.
I talked to Guillermo about blockchain in logistics and supply chain. We start from the very basic question of “what is blockchain and how do you explain it to your grandmother” and go on to discussing tangible examples of its application in supply chain as well as the biggest challenges it faces currently.
Questions Guillermo answered
- Introduction to yourself
- How do you explain blockchain to your grandmother?
- How is this technology already being applied across industries and which industry is the most further along outside of finance?
- What opportunities could blockchain deliver to logistics and supply chain operations? Any tangible case studies?
- What are the biggest challenges it faces?
- What are your predictions regarding use of the technology and its penetration commercially?
For more on this, listen on.